Make Ahead Company Breakfast
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Eggs and Cheeses
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 Cup sharp Cheddar cheese or Velveeta, grated
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 6 slices bread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Cube bread and place in bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Fry sausage and chop into fine pieces.
- Beat eggs, add cheese, milk and dry mustard.
- Sprinkle sausage over bread, then add egg mixture.
- Cover tightly and chill overnight.
- Put in cold oven and set temperature at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.