The succulent nature of a perfectly cooked London Broil is a joy anytime. Perfect for dinner or sandwiches.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 dash Cayenne
- 1 drops Tabasco sauce
- Remove excess fat from steak then score on both sides.
- Place all the ingredients in a shallow pan. Place steak in pan, then turn over.
- Marinate at least 3 hours or over- night, turning several times.
- Place steak in broiler 3 inches from heat. Broil each side 4 minutes.
- Slice thin across grain diagonally.