Simple, yet so wonderfully delicious.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Shellfish
- 4 8 ounces lobster tails, frozen
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- lemon wedges
- 1. Place frozen lobster tails in a shallow, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish. Face meatiest part of lobster tails toward the outside of the dish.
- To thaw lobster tails heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 1/2 minutes. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- With a sharp, heavy knife, open shell on underside of tail and brush with melted butter.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes or until lobster flesh is opaque and the shells are red.
This is a simple, yet glorious dish. The tails may be roasted in a 350 degree oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges and shellfish forks and plenty of napkins.