Lobster Rice Paper Roll with Watermelon Salsa
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- For the Salsa:
- 30 grams diced watermelon; (1 ounce)
- 15 grams diced carrot; (1/2 ounce)
- 15 grams diced cucumber; (1/2oz)
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 red chili; diced
- 1 mint leaf; chopped
- 2 coriander leaves; chopped
- 110 grams lobster meat; (4oz)
- 30 grams carrot; (1 ounces)
- 30 grams mixed peppers; (1 ounce)
- 15 grams sliced spring onions; (1/2 ounce)
- 4 teaspoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 sheet Vietnamese rice paper
- 1 bunch mixed lettuces
- 2 long chives
- For the salsa: mix all the ingredients together, allow to infuse for at least 1 hour. Use as required.
- Re-constitute the rice paper by dipping in hot water until soft. Lay out on a dry cloth, so to absorb excess water. Spread the Hoisin sauce onto the paper.
- Lay the lobster and vegetables across the paper and roll up. Cut in half at an angle. Lay overlapping on the plate, with a pile of dressed leaves, and 2 long chives. Spoon on the salsa and serve.