Linguine with Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes; chopped
- 1/2 Cup black olives; cut up
- 1/4 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, drained and chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil; chopped
- 1/2 Cup Feta cheese; optional
- In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook linguine for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; cook garlic, hot pepper flakes and fresh tomato for 3 to 4 minutes or until fragrant but not browned.
- Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add to pasta along with remaining oil and basil; toss well.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese, if desired.