Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can’t be beaten. It is a great choice for vegetarians or pasta lovers and of course, fans of great Greek cuisine.
- 6 1/4 ounces/175 g tagliatelle
- 1 3/4 ounces/50 g Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 rind of lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook the tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the yoghurt in a small pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil then pour onto the pasta, stir well to coat and serve at once.
Beef Stock is the basis for countless thousands of recipes from aspics to soups, meat pies and roast...
Gazpacho is one of the great soups, made with fresh vegetables, served at the peak of their freshnes...
Blueberry Crepes are extraordinary. They're perfect for desserts and glorious as a breakfast or brun...
A marvelous and unusual brunch dish, Banh Xeo is a Vietnamese savory crepe made with shrimp and pork...