Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can’t be beaten. It is a great choice for vegetarians or pasta lovers and of course, fans of great Greek cuisine.
- 6 1/4 ounces/175 g tagliatelle
- 1 3/4 ounces/50 g Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 rind of lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook the tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the yoghurt in a small pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil then pour onto the pasta, stir well to coat and serve at once.
For a unique treat, serve your guests or family a bowl of Chilled Rhubarb Soup to start off an amazi...
English Pea Crostini with Arugula and Parmesan makes a glorious start to any meal, but may also be s...
There's nothing like ribs with a kick of good ol' Texas flavor. All-American Ribs have just that un...
A bit more complicated than Basic White Sauce, this also produces more complex flavors and increased...