Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can’t be beaten. It is a great choice for vegetarians or pasta lovers and of course, fans of great Greek cuisine.
- 6 1/4 ounces/175 g tagliatelle
- 1 3/4 ounces/50 g Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 rind of lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook the tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the yoghurt in a small pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil then pour onto the pasta, stir well to coat and serve at once.
If you enjoy wine and chocolate, Zinfandel-Marinated Cherry-Cocoa Tarts is the dessert for you. The...
Baked Broccoli is an outrageously tasty vegetable side dish with a unique sauce that adds more flavo...
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches offer a superb opportunity to be creative, and to provide guests with a var...
Stuffed Roasted Portobello Mushrooms are a wonderful creation, suitable as an appetizer, or a main c...