Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can’t be beaten. It is a great choice for vegetarians or pasta lovers and of course, fans of great Greek cuisine.
- 6 1/4 ounces/175 g tagliatelle
- 1 3/4 ounces/50 g Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 rind of lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook the tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the yoghurt in a small pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil then pour onto the pasta, stir well to coat and serve at once.
Charred red peppers have a unique, smoky flavor that adds greatly to the flavor of Southwestern Gril...
Holidays seem to increase the glorious flavors of Old Fashioned Apple Pie, a traditional American de...
Mushroom Rarebit is an ideal snack for mums-to-be. Mushrooms contain the B vitamin niacin, which hel...
Serve these for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They are delicious, protein rich and full of flavor. S...