Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can’t be beaten. It is a great choice for vegetarians or pasta lovers and of course, fans of great Greek cuisine.
- 6 1/4 ounces/175 g tagliatelle
- 1 3/4 ounces/50 g Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 rind of lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Cook the tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the yoghurt in a small pan with the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil then pour onto the pasta, stir well to coat and serve at once.
Stunning in appearance and in flavor, this cold pairing of soups offers divine pleasure for the pala...
Peanut-Chili Soup very interesting, flavorful and healthy South African soup that entices the palate...
The value of Roast Saddle of Mutton comes from its incredible value. Mutton, much less expensive, i...
A fine quality Basic Chicken Broth, as in this recipe, is the foundation for tens of thousands of re...