Outstanding is the word for flavorful Lemon Sole with Gremolata on Roasted Vegetables. The taste is exceptionally good. Heartwarming yet intensely rich.
Lemon Sole with Gremolata on Roasted Vegetables
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main, Entree
- 7 ounces baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- zest of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 9 ounces cherry vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 large lemon sole fillets, skin removed
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F/gas 6 (180 degrees C for fan ovens). Put the potatoes, zucchinis and onion in a shallow roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the gremolata by mixing together the garlic, parsley and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Remove the tomatoes from the vine and add to the roasting tin. Place the lemon sole on top and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Divide the vegetables between 2 plates, top with the lemon sole and sprinkle the gremolata over the fish. Serve with lemon wedges.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 295 Fat: 13.5g Saturated fat: 2.1g Sugar: 9.2g Sodium: 0.47g