These glorious Lemon Scented Salmon Burgers are exquisitely flavored with citrus and herbs, making them both aromatic and simply delicious beyond all expectations. Serve with crisps or French fries for a perfect luncheon treat.
- 1 pound salmon flesh, minced
- 4 ounces breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- salt and pepper
- little oil and butter to fry
- 4 burger buns
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomato
- 4 Tablespoons creme fraiche with lemon zest added
- chopped chives
- Add breadcrumbs, spring onion and garlic to salmon season and moisten with lemon juice. Form into patties. Chill for at least one hour.
- Fry burgers in oil and butter mixture or, if preferred, cook on barbecue. Place on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato.
- Top with a spoonful of creme fraiche and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Substitutions: Trout, chopped shrimp, chopped lobster, crabmeat, or minced clams.
Southern Pecan Pie is an amazing, rich and incredibly sweet dessert that is soothing and comforting ...
The extraordinary results of Penn Dutch Noodles will make them a welcomed regular at your family tab...
For an extraordinary taste sensation try delicious, delectable Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce. This...
The scent of Buttermilk Biscuits warms the heart and makes the tummy yearn for oodles of them. Perfe...