These glorious Lemon Scented Salmon Burgers are exquisitely flavored with citrus and herbs, making them both aromatic and simply delicious beyond all expectations. Serve with crisps or French fries for a perfect luncheon treat.
- 1 pound salmon flesh, minced
- 4 ounces breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- salt and pepper
- little oil and butter to fry
- 4 burger buns
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomato
- 4 Tablespoons creme fraiche with lemon zest added
- chopped chives
- Add breadcrumbs, spring onion and garlic to salmon season and moisten with lemon juice. Form into patties. Chill for at least one hour.
- Fry burgers in oil and butter mixture or, if preferred, cook on barbecue. Place on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato.
- Top with a spoonful of creme fraiche and sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Substitutions: Trout, chopped shrimp, chopped lobster, crabmeat, or minced clams.
The refreshing flavors of citrus and mint pair perfectly with spices to create a glorious barbecue s...
Chocolate en Leche is a tasty Hot Chocolate with milk, made using the traditional molinillo; a woode...
Eggplant Flan with Red and Yellow Tomato Coulis is an exceptional delight - a blend of flavors that ...
Lemon Tagliatelle is a Greek pasta recipe with a tangy freshness that can't be beaten. It is a great...