Most traditional BBQ sauces and marinades leave seafood too sweet, or tasting of burnt sugar. This light lemon marinade however, gives a refreshing, crisp and clean enhancement to your seafood. Great on chicken or turkey, too.
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- Mix all ingredients except lemon slices, shake well. Place sliced lemon in a shallow bowl and pour marinade over them. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- To use, pour marinade and lemon slices over poultry or seafood.
- Marinate seafood, chicken or turkey parts of boneless meat 4 - 8 hours.
- Use marinade to baste meat while grilling.
- Will marinate 2 1/2 - 3 pounds of poultry or seafood.
Hungarian Cake or Mađarica is sweet, seductive, sultry, alluring, and most of all, delicious. The pe...
Spread it on toast; blend it into smoothies or smear it on a bagel - no matter how you use Spiced Gr...
Whether using fresh cherries or frozen, Cherry Pie is a glorious treat that is always a favorite, no...
This complex recipe is truly rich yet incredibly flavorful. An original Creole creation, Trout with ...