Most traditional BBQ sauces and marinades leave seafood too sweet, or tasting of burnt sugar. This light lemon marinade however, gives a refreshing, crisp and clean enhancement to your seafood. Great on chicken or turkey, too.
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- Mix all ingredients except lemon slices, shake well. Place sliced lemon in a shallow bowl and pour marinade over them. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- To use, pour marinade and lemon slices over poultry or seafood.
- Marinate seafood, chicken or turkey parts of boneless meat 4 - 8 hours.
- Use marinade to baste meat while grilling.
- Will marinate 2 1/2 - 3 pounds of poultry or seafood.
The scent of Buttermilk Biscuits warms the heart and makes the tummy yearn for oodles of them. Perfe...
Chicken Satay is an exceptional Thai dish usually served as an appetizer or main course. It is often...
White Truffle Aioli is an exceptionally flavorful dip or spread ideal for serving with vegetables or...
The simple but incredible flavor of Garlic Mashed Potatoes adds to any meal. Perfect with roasts or...