Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- olive oil; as needed
- 1 red onion; thinly sliced
- 1 spoonful crushed garlic (to 2)
- sliced cooked chicken breasts
- dried oregano
- 4 Roma tomatoes (to 5); sliced
- ranch dressing
- leftover rice
- Put a little olive oil in a pan. Add red onion and cook 1 minute. Add crushed garlic (I always have on hand the kind in a jar), cooked sliced chicken breasts and some dried oregano. Heat 3 to 4 minutes, then add 4 to 5 sliced Roma tomatoes and heat until chicken starts to darken.
- Spoon onto tortillas, drizzle with ranch dressing and serve with leftover rice. This recipe is also good if you find you suddenly have eight people for dinner instead of the usual number.