Kalbsschnitzel mit Joghurt (Veal Steaks with Yogurt)
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Veal
- 1 pound veal; sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 apples; medium peel and slice
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- 8 ounces yogurt; small container
- Rub veal steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and cook veal slices about 2 minutes on each side. Place veal in an ovenproof casserole.
- Add cored, sliced apples.
- Blend evaporated milk and yogurt together. Spread over apples.
- Place in a preheated 325 degree F. oven; cook just until bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes.