Jello Crown Jewel Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup pineapple or orange juice
- 4 Cups whipped topping
- 1 package orange gelatin, 3-ounces
- 1 package cherry gelatin, 3-ounces
- 1 package lime gelatin, 3-ounces
- One 3-ounces package lemon gelatin
- Prepare one 3-ounce package each orange, cherry and lime flavored gelatin separately, dissolving each package in 1 cup boiling water and adding 1/2 cup cold water. Pour each flavor into a separate 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm?-at least 3 hours. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes; set aside a few of each flavor for garnish.
- Dissolve one 3-ounce package lemon flavor gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in 1 cup boiling water; add 1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice. Chill until slightly thickened. Blend in 4 cups whipped topping then add gelatin cubes.
- Spoon into 9-inch spring-form pan. Chill overnight. Loosen by running spatula around sides. Remove sides. Garnish with reserved cubes.