Italian Dressing 2
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Diabetic
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar;
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard;
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf basil;
- pinch dried leaf thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a small jar and shake well. Chill before serving. Makes 1/2 cup = 8 serving.
Food Exchange per serving: FREE; CAL: 17; CHO: 0mg; CAR: 0g; PRO: Og; SOD: 43mg; FAT: 2g.