A perfect blending of sweet, salty and crunchy ingredients, Ice Cream Crunch Pie is a delightful dessert offering a treasure trove of flavors to your palate. The salty crust enhances its cold sweetness.
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup caramel syrup
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, generous
- 1 1/2 Cups potato chips, crushed, salty
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 Cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 pints premium ice cream, such as Dulce de Leche, or any flavor, softened
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 Cup shaved quality chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon. Gently blend in the potato chips (add more if needed).
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust, pressing it gently into the pan, evenly.
- Spread chopped nuts and chocolate chips evenly on the bottom.
- Spread the ice cream into the pie pan, spreading it evenly, but not smoothly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, spread the top of the pie with chopped nuts and shaved chocolate.
- To serve, dip a long, thin knife into a tall glass of hot water.
- Cut the pie. Use a pie spatula to serve slices.
Warm and comforting in cold weather, Cream of Mushroom Soup is delightfully earthy ...
What can be better than a hearty Beef Brisket with Barbecue Sauce to enhance its flavors? Simple, ye...
Our recipe for Summer Berry Paris-Brest is a gem of a dessert, ideally suited to special occasions o...
Simple, easy to make and superbly flavorful, Thai Peanut Sauce is also used as a dip. Great with fis...