A perfect blending of sweet, salty and crunchy ingredients, Ice Cream Crunch Pie is a delightful dessert offering a treasure trove of flavors to your palate. The salty crust enhances its cold sweetness.
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup caramel syrup
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, generous
- 1 1/2 Cups potato chips, crushed, salty
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 Cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 pints premium ice cream, such as Dulce de Leche, or any flavor, softened
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 Cup shaved quality chocolate
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon. Gently blend in the potato chips (add more if needed).
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust, pressing it gently into the pan, evenly.
- Spread chopped nuts and chocolate chips evenly on the bottom.
- Spread the ice cream into the pie pan, spreading it evenly, but not smoothly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, spread the top of the pie with chopped nuts and shaved chocolate.
- To serve, dip a long, thin knife into a tall glass of hot water.
- Cut the pie. Use a pie spatula to serve slices.
Stunning in appearance and in flavor, this cold pairing of soups offers divine pleasure for the pala...
Deep Dish Apple Cobbler is a classic early American dish rooted in old English cookery brought to Am...
Roast Garlic and Cauliflower Mash is the perfect blending of mild garlic flavor and the rich flavor ...
Sweet and delectable, Apricot Clafouti is a wonderful dessert and always a pleasure. You can substit...