Houston’s Coleslaw is an ideal accompaniment for your summer barbecue or grilled burgers, franks, chicken or brats. Goes well on sandwiches. Deliciously creamy and best made the day before.
- 1 1/2 Cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons buttermilk; plus
- 2 teaspoons buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 Cup dill-pickle relish
- 1 Tablespoon brown mustard, such as Gulden's Spicy
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, horseradish, pickle relish, mustard, cider vinegar, sugar and pepper. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss cabbage, parsley and green onions. Add 3/4 cup Dressing and mix until thoroughly combined; refrigerate remaining dressing for another use.
- Chill coleslaw at least 30 minutes before serving.
It is difficult, if not impossible to resist the seductive powers of Hamantaschen. They're exception...
The exceptional qualities of Normandy Roast Duck reflect the best of English and Norman cuisines wit...
City School Sour Cream Coffee Cake is way too good just for the kiddies. Superb flavor makes it perf...
Osso Buco Burgers are flavor-rich special treats for the gourmand in your family. Perfect for entert...