The lusciousness and soothing, cooling flavor of Honeydew Sorbet make this the quintessential dessert or palate cleanser during your family picnic. Refreshing and delicious for young and old.
- 3 Cups cubed honeydew, peeled and seeded
- 1/3 Cup simple syrup
- 1/2 Cup lime juice, preferably Meyer lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Moscadet or other sweet wine or water
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- In a food processor or blender, combine honeydew and sugar; cover and process until syrup is fully blended. Add the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions. Spoon mixture into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze in the refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving.