Sweet, sultry and seductive, Honey-Grilled Vegetables enhances the best of grilling, natural foods and simple cooking. Perfect as a side, for sandwiches or as a vegetarian meal.
- 12 small red potatoes; halved
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 zucchini; halved lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant; cut 1/2"-thick slices
- 1 green bell pepper; halved
- 1 red bell pepper; halved
- 1 large red onion; cut into wedges
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine honey, wine, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Place potatoes and remaining vegetables on oiled barbecue grill over hot coals. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing with honey mixture every 7 to 8 minutes.
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 Vegetable; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
As side dishes go, Classic Thai Fried Rice is a gem. It is equally useful as a main course. Best of ...
Irish Oxtail Soup is an incredible, rich, flavorful soup that's nutrient rich and powerfully tasty. ...
Unbelievably simple and wonderful, this recipe is soon to become a treat at your Thanksgiving table....
Baked Beans are an ideal thing to barbecue. Slow cooking does them a world of good, and brings you a...