Sweet, sultry and seductive, Honey-Grilled Vegetables enhances the best of grilling, natural foods and simple cooking. Perfect as a side, for sandwiches or as a vegetarian meal.
- 12 small red potatoes; halved
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 zucchini; halved lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant; cut 1/2"-thick slices
- 1 green bell pepper; halved
- 1 red bell pepper; halved
- 1 large red onion; cut into wedges
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine honey, wine, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Place potatoes and remaining vegetables on oiled barbecue grill over hot coals. Grill 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing with honey mixture every 7 to 8 minutes.
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 Vegetable; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Laverbread is a traditional Welsh dish made from seaweed. It is a staple of the Welsh breakfast, a s...
One of the classics of great Jewish cuisine, yet quite easy to prepare, Friday Night Brisket is alwa...
Hot Maracaibo Pudding is an exceptional chocolate dessert, pairing gloriously with vanilla ice cream...
Crispy Marshmallow Ghosts are absolutely professional, utterly delicious, completely ghoulish Hallow...