Holiday Fruit Punch
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beverages
Serves: 3 Quarts
- 2 pounds red, green or blue/black grapes
- 1/2 pineapple; peeled and cubed
- 3 Cups white wine
- 3 Cups white cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Quart club soda, lemon-lime soda or Champagne
- Fill ring mold (any size that fits into punch bowl) with 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of grape clusters of all colors. Barely cover with water; freeze. Halve and seed the remaining grapes. Put into a large refrigerator container, along with pineapple. Add remaining ingredients except soda or champagne. Cover and chill two hours or overnight. At serving time, dip ring mold in hot water for ten seconds; remove ice ring. Put into punch bowl. Pour in fruit-wine mixture. Add soda water or champagne. Ladle punch and some fruit into cups.
Nutritional Information: per serving: 68 calories, 0.2g fat, 4mg sodium, 13g carbohydrates, NO cholesterol, 0.3% calories from fat.