Herbed Mayonnaise is a glorious home-made blending of ingredients and flavors resulting in a great dip, superb spread and perfect condiment for a variety of uses.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Condiments
Serves: 2 Cups
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 ounce Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Kosher salt
- generous pinch black pepper
- 1 ounce water
- 3/4 Cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, sliced thinly
- 3/4 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon chervil, chopped
- In a blender, combine yolks, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper and water. Begin blending on low.
- Gradually increase the speed to medium; begin drizzling in oil until the mixture forms an emulsion.
- Fold in the chives, parsley and chervil.
- Store in a sterilized sealed container and refrigerate immediately.