Best suited for fish or fowl (with cilantro), this marinade is rich in flavor, with a strong spicyness. Refreshing!
Herbed Horseradish Sauce for Fish
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sauces
- 1 Cup Dannon plain lowfat or nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 Cup snipped fresh dill or cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash white pepper
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with grilled or poached fish.
- Yield: enough for 1 pound of fish.
Nutritional information per serving: 40 calories; 3 grams protein; 1 grams fat; less than 5 milligrams cholesterol; 104 milligrams calcium.