There are many who prefer not to cook a whole turkey for the holidays, making Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast a perfect solution. Simple preparation makes the flavors stand out. Extraordinary!
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) fresh or frozen whole; turkey breast, thawed
- 1 medium onion, peeled, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine rosemary, sage, thyme and marjoram. Pull skin away from turkey breast, leaving attached at neck. If necessary, use sharp knife to loosen connecting membrane.
- Rub herb mixture evenly over turkey breast. Replace skin over breast, tucking under bottom of breast.
- Place breast, skin side up, on rack in roasting pan.
- Place onion and garlic inside neck opening. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of breast muscle so that tip does not touch bone.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F. for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170 degrees F. and juices run clear.
Ahi Tuna Steeped in Red Wine with Wilted Arugula is exceptional, if only for its innovative pairing ...
You will savor every spoonful of Barley Lentil Soup for its incredible flavors and textures. Just a ...
Dundee Cake is an illustrious Scottish confection and an absolute treasure. Made with almonds, curra...
Toad in the Hole is a simple, but wonderful recipe that is always a favorite, particularly by childr...