There are many who prefer not to cook a whole turkey for the holidays, making Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast a perfect solution. Simple preparation makes the flavors stand out. Extraordinary!
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1 (5 to 6-pound) fresh or frozen whole; turkey breast, thawed
- 1 medium onion, peeled, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine rosemary, sage, thyme and marjoram. Pull skin away from turkey breast, leaving attached at neck. If necessary, use sharp knife to loosen connecting membrane.
- Rub herb mixture evenly over turkey breast. Replace skin over breast, tucking under bottom of breast.
- Place breast, skin side up, on rack in roasting pan.
- Place onion and garlic inside neck opening. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of breast muscle so that tip does not touch bone.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F. for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170 degrees F. and juices run clear.
Sweet, delectable, light and aromatic are words that come close, but just short of an accurate descr...
The glorious flavor of lamb in Scotch Broth with Coriander is heightened by the combination of aroma...
The German version of Veal Piccata, Kapernschnitzel is a delightful recipe has a tangy, sultry sauce...
A rich, flavorful cake with a sweet, delectable frosting, Southern Red Velvet Cake is an absolute de...