Herb-Roasted Potatoes is an extremely simple and easy recipe is invariably a pleasurable treat for all at your table. The kids particularly enjoy this. Goes very well with grilled meats and roasts.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks or in half if small
- 1 onion, green pepper and red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup prepared Good Seasons Garlic and Herb salad dressing
- Heat oven to 400-degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in shallow baking pan; arrange in single layer.
- Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.