Deriving its name from Hasselbacken, the Stockholm restaurant where Hasselback Potatoes were first created. The seasoned potatoes turn out crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- 12 long Russet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- sea salt, finely ground
- Wash the potatoes. Do not peel.
- Cut in thin slices without cutting through, the potato should remain whole at the bottom. If really large potatoes are used, cut in halves lengthwise and place cut side down before slicing.
- Put the potatoes sliced side up in a well buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and dot with butter.
- Bake in a 450 degrees F/225 degrees C oven for about 40 minutes.
The combination of pork and apple is the stuff of legend, but add some Brie, and it's a dream come t...
At New Year's Eve, there are few things more special than Blini with Caviar and Creme Fraiche.
Spicy, sultry and seductive, Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip may also be served as a spread, thoug...
You will have plenty of fun with White Chocolate Fondue. Simple and easy to make, dipping a wide var...