Absolutely tasty, Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole makes a great start to your day. Wonderful with a simple fruit salad for a complete meal. Perfect for weekend brunch.
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 Tablespoons onion, dehydrated
- 1 Tablespoon butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 Cup green onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 pound farmers or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 pinch black pepper
- vegetable oil, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F convection).
- Combine first 2 ingredients. Cover with hot tap water (140 degrees to 150 degrees F). Let stand 20 minutes; drain.
- Stir together melted butter and garlic powder; set aside.
- Heat remaining butter in large skillet. Add zucchini and green onion; cook until soft.
- Combine eggs, farmers/ricotta cheese, sour cream and black pepper in bowl. Stir into vegetable mixture.
- Brush a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole with oil. Distribute mixture evenly. Bake 40 minutes or until mixture has set.
- Increase oven temperature to 525 degrees F (450 degrees F convection). Sprinkle with about 1-1/2 cups of potato mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Smoked Duck Breast and Pistachios makes an alluring, enticing appetize...
Bacon-Wrapped Little Loaves makes a wonderful luncheon or main course. Serve with Au Gratin Potatoes...
Caesar himself would have enjoyed a dish of Vitellina Fricta, though in his day, this would likely h...
Ladyfingers are very light Italian cookies that pair perfectly with a cup of espresso or tea. Today...