Absolutely tasty, Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole makes a great start to your day. Wonderful with a simple fruit salad for a complete meal. Perfect for weekend brunch.
- 1 bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 Tablespoons onion, dehydrated
- 1 Tablespoon butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 Cup green onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 pound farmers or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 pinch black pepper
- vegetable oil, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F convection).
- Combine first 2 ingredients. Cover with hot tap water (140 degrees to 150 degrees F). Let stand 20 minutes; drain.
- Stir together melted butter and garlic powder; set aside.
- Heat remaining butter in large skillet. Add zucchini and green onion; cook until soft.
- Combine eggs, farmers/ricotta cheese, sour cream and black pepper in bowl. Stir into vegetable mixture.
- Brush a 13" x 9" x 2" casserole with oil. Distribute mixture evenly. Bake 40 minutes or until mixture has set.
- Increase oven temperature to 525 degrees F (450 degrees F convection). Sprinkle with about 1-1/2 cups of potato mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted into center comes out clean.
There is a wealth of flavors in English Steak and Kidney Pie that makes this exceptional meat pie a ...
There are powerful forces at work in Almond-Streusel Peach Pie, creating incredible flavor and fanta...
Chicken Divan is a wonderful recipe that blends healthy broccoli with chicken for a glorious dish ev...
Sweet and tangy, Sweet-Hot Strawberry BBQ Sauce makes a perfect pairing with chicken, pork or seafoo...