The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve for small events or parties. Great for the Cinco de Mayo and may easily be doubled.
- 2 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 Cup Pico de Gallo (recipe follows)
- Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo (recipe follows) to taste
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 shakes cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Cups pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Combine avocados and juice of 1/2 lime. Add Pico de Gallo and Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo. Mix well, adding more lime juice if desired.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Combine garlic, pepper sauce, jalapeños and oil.
The roasting of tomatoes caramelizes the natural sugars in the fruit in Chilled Roast Tomato Soup, e...
Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob is slightly crunchy, and deliciously flavorful. The perfect side dish ...
The succulent nature of a perfectly cooked London Broil is a joy anytime. Perfect for dinner or sand...
Want an idea for making something with turkey? Simple. Make this recipe for Turkey Pot Pie and watch...