The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve for small events or parties. Great for the Cinco de Mayo and may easily be doubled.
- 2 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 Cup Pico de Gallo (recipe follows)
- Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo (recipe follows) to taste
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 shakes cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Cups pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Combine avocados and juice of 1/2 lime. Add Pico de Gallo and Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo. Mix well, adding more lime juice if desired.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Combine garlic, pepper sauce, jalapeños and oil.
From Ireland, the Daffodil Cake is called so because of its beautiful blend of white and yellow cake...
Welsh Broth, or Cawl is a rich lamb soup with incredible flavor, tender cooked vegetables and an ear...
Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flav...
The unique clean flavor of dragon fruit lends itself nicely to many different recipes, including thi...