The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve for small events or parties. Great for the Cinco de Mayo and may easily be doubled.
- 2 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 Cup Pico de Gallo (recipe follows)
- Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo (recipe follows) to taste
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 shakes cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Cups pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Combine avocados and juice of 1/2 lime. Add Pico de Gallo and Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo. Mix well, adding more lime juice if desired.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Combine garlic, pepper sauce, jalapeños and oil.
The craze for Kale is hardly new, and was a favorite of healthy Spanish soups, such as Kale Soup or ...
The flavors of our Orange Cake will remind you of a Provençal sunset, overlooking the cool Mediterra...
For an incredible expression of incredibly good taste, try this amazing Lobster Bisque. Simply one ...
A simple recipe of great importance, Sauteed Maple Apples may be used in a variety of ways. It is g...