The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve for small events or parties. Great for the Cinco de Mayo and may easily be doubled.
- 2 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 Cup Pico de Gallo (recipe follows)
- Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo (recipe follows) to taste
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 shakes cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Cups pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Combine avocados and juice of 1/2 lime. Add Pico de Gallo and Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo. Mix well, adding more lime juice if desired.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Combine garlic, pepper sauce, jalapeños and oil.
The rare qualities of flavor, texture, presentation and appeal combine in Short Rib Wellington. Wort...
Cornish Game Hens and Shallots with Dried Cranberry Gravy is an outstanding meal for Winter ...
With an exceptional BBQ sauce, Grilled Salmon with Coffee Barbecue Sauce makes a great dish for your...
The rich, sultry taste of Soda Bread Pudding is a treat and a perfect way to use any leftover Irish ...