The incredible, deep and intense flavor of Guacamole a la Mesa make it a wonderful thing to serve for small events or parties. Great for the Cinco de Mayo and may easily be doubled.
- 2 avocados, peeled, mashed
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1/4 Cup Pico de Gallo (recipe follows)
- Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo (recipe follows) to taste
- 1 tomato, seeded, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 Cup cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 10 shakes cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Cups pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1 Cup olive oil
- Combine avocados and juice of 1/2 lime. Add Pico de Gallo and Pickled-Jalapeño Mojo. Mix well, adding more lime juice if desired.
- Mix tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Combine garlic, pepper sauce, jalapeños and oil.
Southwestern Grilled Flank with Charred Pepper Barbecue Sauce is an extraordinary main course, with ...
The wondrously earthy flavor of Scotch whisky pairs with ganache so well that these Chocolate Scotch...
Turkey Waldorf Sandwich is a refreshing, crunchy, tasty and memorable main course suitable for lunch...
Based on white sauce, this exceptional White Onion Soup is rich with flavor and creamy Irish goodnes...