The sweetness of these potatoes is enhanced tenfold by grilling. The rich caramel flavor brings out the natural sugars and creates a new sensation from the common sweet potato. Perfect with grilled meats.
- 2 large potatoes, sweet
- pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- bacon, chopped and fried (optional)
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with butter.
- Add chopped bacon (optional).
- Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
Try one slice of this recipe, without the parsley, salt or pepper, topped with a scoop of ice cream. More fun than a banana split and much more interesting.
To make Baked Pears is to love them. Simple, easy, and utterly delicious, this treasured dessert is...
The flavor of Brown Mushroom Gravy make it perfect for mashed potatoes, and meatloaf, steaks or turk...
Fresh Tomato Chili Soup is simple and utterly delicious. The flavor of caramelized tomato is beautif...
When it comes to comfortfood on the typical American table, there's nothing quite like Tuna Noodle C...