The sweetness of these potatoes is enhanced tenfold by grilling. The rich caramel flavor brings out the natural sugars and creates a new sensation from the common sweet potato. Perfect with grilled meats.
- 2 large potatoes, sweet
- pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- bacon, chopped and fried (optional)
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with butter.
- Add chopped bacon (optional).
- Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
Try one slice of this recipe, without the parsley, salt or pepper, topped with a scoop of ice cream. More fun than a banana split and much more interesting.
Trimlestown Roast Sirloin is an amazing, magnificent, simple and flavor-rich meat dish suitable for ...
Our Double Bacon Double Cheese Burger mixes bacon with ground beef, and adds crispy bacon as well as...
Todd English has become a master of creative pizzas, adding unusual ingredients rarely, if ever foun...
Dulce de Leche is a cross between a candy and a dessert sauce, this caramel is wonderful, whether se...