The sweetness of these potatoes is enhanced tenfold by grilling. The rich caramel flavor brings out the natural sugars and creates a new sensation from the common sweet potato. Perfect with grilled meats.
- 2 large potatoes, sweet
- pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- bacon, chopped and fried (optional)
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally with butter.
- Add chopped bacon (optional).
- Garnish with some fresh chopped parsley.
Try one slice of this recipe, without the parsley, salt or pepper, topped with a scoop of ice cream. More fun than a banana split and much more interesting.
You'll find Grilled Shrimp with Blackberry Barbecue Sauce to be a perfect main course or appetizer f...
Shrimp Bisque is classy, soothing, sultry and incredibly seductive. The flavor is rich and tantalizi...
Cardamom Saffron Rice Pudding is a wonderful, aromatic and unique recipe with an alluring combinatio...
A lusciously tasty German traditional sidedish, Spaetzle Noodles are a favorite, served with pot roa...