Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob is slightly crunchy, and deliciously flavorful. The perfect side dish with summertime cooking, indoors or out. Simple and wonderful, always.
- 8 medium ears corn with husks
- 8 teaspoons olive oil
- a few sprigs each of:
- lime wedges
- 1 Cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Into 8-quart saucepot or kettle, place corn with husks and enough water to cover; let soak 15 minutes. (Soaking corn with husks in water keeps husks from burning on grill.)
- Remove corn from water and drain well. Gently pull back husks three-fourths way down; remove silk.
- With pastry brush, brush each ear of corn with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Tuck in several sprigs of herb next to kernels.
- Rewrap corn with husks, removing 1 strip of husk from each ear of corn and tying tops of corn with strip of extra husk.
- Place corn on grill over medium heat; grill 30 to 40 minutes, turning corn occasionally, until tender.
- To make the dipping sauce, blend mayo, chili powder and lime juice (one tablespoon at a time) until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve corn with lime wedges.
Absolutely tasty, Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole makes a great start to your day. Wonderful with a...
Seared Scallops with Citrus Salad pairs both oranges and grapefruit with the sweet and seductive fla...
An ancient custom to celebrate Epiphany, the visitation of the three kings. Galette des Rois is a gr...
White Chocolate Bavarois is a glorious treat of French origin, named to honor the culinary tradition...