Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob is slightly crunchy, and deliciously flavorful. The perfect side dish with summertime cooking, indoors or out. Simple and wonderful, always.
- 8 medium ears corn with husks
- 8 teaspoons olive oil
- a few sprigs each of:
- lime wedges
- 1 Cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Into 8-quart saucepot or kettle, place corn with husks and enough water to cover; let soak 15 minutes. (Soaking corn with husks in water keeps husks from burning on grill.)
- Remove corn from water and drain well. Gently pull back husks three-fourths way down; remove silk.
- With pastry brush, brush each ear of corn with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Tuck in several sprigs of herb next to kernels.
- Rewrap corn with husks, removing 1 strip of husk from each ear of corn and tying tops of corn with strip of extra husk.
- Place corn on grill over medium heat; grill 30 to 40 minutes, turning corn occasionally, until tender.
- To make the dipping sauce, blend mayo, chili powder and lime juice (one tablespoon at a time) until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve corn with lime wedges.
Perfect for a Sunday breakfast or brunch, a hearty lunch or late night supper, this grand recipe for...
Caramel Flan is a descendant of ancient Roman custards and one of the few recipes that survived from...
Mildly spicy, Hungarian Pot Roast with Noodles is a delectable, tasty main course that becomes a fam...
Chicken and Pancetta Quesadillas provide a perfect pairing of Mexican and Italian flavors, making a ...