Grilled Sweet Corn on the Cob is slightly crunchy, and deliciously flavorful. The perfect side dish with summertime cooking, indoors or out. Simple and wonderful, always.
- 8 medium ears corn with husks
- 8 teaspoons olive oil
- a few sprigs each of:
- lime wedges
- 1 Cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Into 8-quart saucepot or kettle, place corn with husks and enough water to cover; let soak 15 minutes. (Soaking corn with husks in water keeps husks from burning on grill.)
- Remove corn from water and drain well. Gently pull back husks three-fourths way down; remove silk.
- With pastry brush, brush each ear of corn with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Tuck in several sprigs of herb next to kernels.
- Rewrap corn with husks, removing 1 strip of husk from each ear of corn and tying tops of corn with strip of extra husk.
- Place corn on grill over medium heat; grill 30 to 40 minutes, turning corn occasionally, until tender.
- To make the dipping sauce, blend mayo, chili powder and lime juice (one tablespoon at a time) until desired thickness is achieved.
- Serve corn with lime wedges.
The world loves jelly donuts, but few know the original recipe is Sufganiyot, an annual Hanukkah tra...
You'll simply adore the simple delights of Smoked Salmon Rice Salad with Apple Vinaigrette. Light, r...
Spaghetti with a Sicilian Squeeze presents the spectacular flavors of the Mediterranean region, blen...
No, it's not a funky dance step from the 1950's. The Lobster Roll is a delectable, delicious sandwic...