The spicy marinade for these delectable, simply cooked shrimp adds considerable flavor and a hint of heat. Contrasting with the succulent, salty, sweetness of the shrimp, this combination makes a great taste sensation with every bite.
- 2 pounds large shrimp
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass dish. Marinade 2 hours at room temperature.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 3 minutes. Turn and broil more.
Shrimp can be served over rice with green salad and Italian bread.
Creamy Asparagus Soup is a kosher alternative to traditional Matzo Ball Soup for Passover. It's rich...
Bourbon-Butterscotch Baked Apples are extraordinary, mouthwatering dessert of impeccable taste and d...
If you learn the simple process of making Ice Cream Custard Base, any flavor ice cream is possible, ...
A traditional, favorite Italian dip of simple construction but complex, wonderful flavor. Served hot...