Shrimp cocktail meets the grill in Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip, an extraordinary recipe; rich in caramelized flavor, paired with a superb spicy dip. Scrumptious!
- Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip:
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed and grilled
- 2 Tablespoons prepared ketchup
- 1/4 Cup fresh horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly pepper
- Grilled Shrimp:
- 20 large shrimp, shells removed, deveined
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grilled Shrimp
Marinate shrimp in the olive oil, garlic and thyme for 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the spicy tomato dip.
Serve this with crispy breadsticks such as Grissini or pita chips.
Roman Barley Soup with Legumes and Greens is an ancient recipe typical of the inns of the Eternal Ci...
For a most unique appetizer experience, you have to try Pan Seared Lamb Carpaccio. The flavor is ric...
The sultry, seductive, and healthy ingredient in Cold Avocado Soup with Chili Coriander Cream pairs ...
Absolutely delicious, and incredibly interesting, this wonderful cold soup becomes the talk of the t...