Shrimp cocktail meets the grill in Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip, an extraordinary recipe; rich in caramelized flavor, paired with a superb spicy dip. Scrumptious!
- Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip:
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed and grilled
- 2 Tablespoons prepared ketchup
- 1/4 Cup fresh horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly pepper
- Grilled Shrimp:
- 20 large shrimp, shells removed, deveined
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grilled Shrimp
Marinate shrimp in the olive oil, garlic and thyme for 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the spicy tomato dip.
Serve this with crispy breadsticks such as Grissini or pita chips.
Pâté de Campagne is a rustic meat served as a luncheon or appetizer course, or may be served as a ma...
One of the classic side dish recipes, Creamed Green Beans and Onions is a comforting and relaxing ac...
Black Walnut Christmas Cake is a recipe from Diamond Nuts. It's moist, delicious, crunchy yet soft ...
Chocolate Cake, a simple recipe, is most certainly rich and comforting. Served with a dollop of whip...