With an exceptional BBQ sauce, Grilled Salmon with Coffee Barbecue Sauce makes a great dish for your summertime grilling. Delightful with a tossed salad and grilled vegetables. Happy Grilling!
- 1 to 2 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, plus olive oil to brush on grill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Coffee Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 pound scallions
- 4 ears of corn, husk and silk removed, reserve husk
- Prepare an outdoor barbecue grill with good charcoal briquettes or wood chips stacked against one side of the grill and let them burn until ash white. Brush the salmon lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on the grill and begin to cook over in-direct heat (cooler part of the grill). Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side until the salmon begins to develop grill marks.
- Brush the fish with the barbecue sauce and cover the area where the fish was cooking with the reserved corn husks. Lay the fish on top and cover the fish with the remaining husks.
- Continue to barbecue the fish in this manner until it reaches the desired doneness
- While the fish is cooking lay the corn to the side on the grill and cook quickly. Cook the scallions in a similar fashion.
- When the salmon has barbecued under the corn husks, remove and serve.
Liver meatballs are a European tradition that never caught on well in North America. Nevertheless, i...
Crostata di Fragole is an incredible strawberry pie or tart. Italians love strawberries, and perfect...
The creamy nature of the sauce in this recipe adds perfectly to the seductive flavor of the lobster.
Avocado Gazpacho Soup is a delicate, tasty Mexican soup that is packed with incredible flavor and ta...