Grilled salmon pairs beautifully with citrus in this delectable recipe. Ideal for summertime family get-togethers and family dinners. A tasty delight for the palate. The citrus adds both sweetness and a tangy, tart flavor that enhances the salmon’s grilled flavor.
- 2 6-ounce Salmon steaks
- 1 teaspoon Creole spice
- 1/4 Cup orange sections, zested before cutting
- 2 Tablespoons lemon sections, zested before cutting
- 2 Tablespoons lime sections, zested before cutting
- 1 Tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill and the fryer.
- Season the fish with the spice. Place on the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the sections, shallots, zest, olive oil, honey, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the fish from the grill.
- Plate the fish. Top with the salsa.
Award Winner Brownie recipe is packed with richness, and a deep, rich, nutty flavor everyone will en...
Perfect for summertime picnics and entertaining, Chilled Cucumber Soup is creamy and full of refresh...
Tuscany is the home of many great recipes, not the least of which are many wonderful bean-based reci...
Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Garlic and Sage is an exceptional recipe that pairs well with roast...