Grilled salmon pairs beautifully with citrus in this delectable recipe. Ideal for summertime family get-togethers and family dinners. A tasty delight for the palate. The citrus adds both sweetness and a tangy, tart flavor that enhances the salmon’s grilled flavor.
- 2 6-ounce Salmon steaks
- 1 teaspoon Creole spice
- 1/4 Cup orange sections, zested before cutting
- 2 Tablespoons lemon sections, zested before cutting
- 2 Tablespoons lime sections, zested before cutting
- 1 Tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill and the fryer.
- Season the fish with the spice. Place on the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the sections, shallots, zest, olive oil, honey, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the fish from the grill.
- Plate the fish. Top with the salsa.
For a most unique appetizer experience, you have to try Pan Seared Lamb Carpaccio. The flavor is ric...
This is one extraordinary chilled soup. Made with fresh melons and flavored with Thai fish sauce and...
One of the classics of great Jewish cuisine, yet quite easy to prepare, Friday Night Brisket is alwa...
A rich, slow cooking Homemade Chicken Broth affording maximum flavor. Great for sauces, bastes, grav...