Immensely flavorful, this recipe is perfect for warm weather grilling and enjoyable by all. The selection of vegetables as a side is ideal for this, though grilled asparagus, artichokes, sweet onions or other choices work equally well. Stupendous with grilled corn!
- 4 rib eye steaks, 12-ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Blackening seasoning
- 4 Cups roasted new potatoes
- 8 ounces sliced, grilled zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted, room temperature
- Rub steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Heat tomatoes on the grill, or place under the broiler until golden brown.
- Brush steaks with butter just before serving.
- Serve with broiled tomatoes, roasted new potatoes, and grilled zucchini.
An aromatic, flavorful Minestrone Genovese, full of great textures and delightful tastes of differen...
You'll enjoy the glorious chill of Vichyssoise Crème Glacée; the perfect solution to please your pal...
A simple dish that is easy to prepare and exceptionally flavorful. Good, old-fashioned cooking, thi...
Athenian Rice Pudding is the recipe you find in Greek-owned diners. Creamy, flavorful, comforting an...