Immensely flavorful, this recipe is perfect for warm weather grilling and enjoyable by all. The selection of vegetables as a side is ideal for this, though grilled asparagus, artichokes, sweet onions or other choices work equally well. Stupendous with grilled corn!
- 4 rib eye steaks, 12-ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Blackening seasoning
- 4 Cups roasted new potatoes
- 8 ounces sliced, grilled zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted, room temperature
- Rub steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Heat tomatoes on the grill, or place under the broiler until golden brown.
- Brush steaks with butter just before serving.
- Serve with broiled tomatoes, roasted new potatoes, and grilled zucchini.
Texas Barbecue Baste is a mop, or basting sauce, perfect for authentic Texas barbecue, with just the...
When making a hearty breakfast Chunky Ranch-Style Home Fries are the perfect side dish with eggs, om...
The Spanish version of Creme Brulee; the delicious flavor of Crema Quemada or Caramelized Custard Fi...
For an exceptional treat, try Creamy Celeriac Soup with Applewood-Smoked Bacon at the start of any m...