Immensely flavorful, this recipe is perfect for warm weather grilling and enjoyable by all. The selection of vegetables as a side is ideal for this, though grilled asparagus, artichokes, sweet onions or other choices work equally well. Stupendous with grilled corn!
- 4 rib eye steaks, 12-ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Blackening seasoning
- 4 Cups roasted new potatoes
- 8 ounces sliced, grilled zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted, room temperature
- Rub steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Heat tomatoes on the grill, or place under the broiler until golden brown.
- Brush steaks with butter just before serving.
- Serve with broiled tomatoes, roasted new potatoes, and grilled zucchini.
All-American Apple Pie is the ultimate classic in American gastronomy. The quintessential comfort fo...
Charoset from Yemen highlights the Jewish experience beyond Israel, making it important and interest...
Porter Cake is a dense, rich, fluffy and fruity cake with outstanding flavor, rather like a lighter ...
This bright and colorful salad is a meal unto itself. Full of outstanding and vivid flavors, it shin...