Immensely flavorful, this recipe is perfect for warm weather grilling and enjoyable by all. The selection of vegetables as a side is ideal for this, though grilled asparagus, artichokes, sweet onions or other choices work equally well. Stupendous with grilled corn!
- 4 rib eye steaks, 12-ounces each
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun or Blackening seasoning
- 4 Cups roasted new potatoes
- 8 ounces sliced, grilled zucchini
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut in half and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons butter, unsalted, room temperature
- Rub steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Heat tomatoes on the grill, or place under the broiler until golden brown.
- Brush steaks with butter just before serving.
- Serve with broiled tomatoes, roasted new potatoes, and grilled zucchini.
A true classic of Italian cooking that may be used as a dessert or a dessert sauce over fruit, cake ...
Summertime Corn Salad is a simple blend of vegetables with a light citrus dressing and piquant herba...
Basmati Rice, originating in India and Pakistan is truly a fragrant grain. Use it when serving spicy...
Fava beans have gained in popularity in the past few years and are now considered a delicacy by gour...