Whether the dead of Winter or the end of Summer, there’s nothing as exceptional as a Grilled Ribeye Cobb Salad to refresh the palate and recharge one’s body with vitamins and nutrients.
- 1 ribeye steak
- salt and pepper to season steak
- 1 head Boston or Bibb lettuce, chopped
- 4 eggs, hardboiled
- 1 Cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Cup raw walnuts or pecans
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season the ribeye with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place ribeye on grill and cook each side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let sit, do not cut until you are ready to assemble salad.
- Make the balsamic vinaigrette, add Dijon mustard, garlic clove, dry basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to a bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Next, bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Add fresh green beans cut to pot. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and immediately throw in an ice bath to shock them and stop the cooking process.
- To assemble salad, pull out 4 large dishes and evenly distribute chopped lettuce, hardboiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, fresh green beans, walnuts or pecans, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped ribeye.
- Serve with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
Avocado Potato Salad is a richly flavored summertime salad perfect to accompany sandwiches, steaks, ...
Thai Curry Ice Cream pairs two of Thai cuisine's favorite flavors, a mild curry with peanut butter, ...
Roasted Vegetable Calzones offer a simple, handy and easy-to-eat meal, packed with incredibly tasty,...
A glorious Spinach and Noodle Savory Kugel made with egg noodles with rich, earthy flavors. A superb...