Grilled Portobello Sandwich with Goat Cheese and Green Sauce is the kind of dish that can tempt the most ardent carnivore to try a veggie dish. Outrageously delish.
Assemble the sandwich with baby lettuce, grilled red onions, more goat cheese, roasted peppers and anything else you’d like. Be creative. This recipe is an open canvas awaiting your talents.
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 8 ounces goat cheese; sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup baby spinach
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 roasted cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Puree sauce ingredients in a blender.
- Rub mushrooms with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill rib side down first for four minutes.
- Turn over and spoon sauce over Portobello while on grill and continue to grill for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add slices of goat cheese, touch with a little bit more of the green sauce.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
Capellini di Mare per Due, or Angel Hair Pasta with Seafood for Two is a bounteous gift from the sea...
Simply delicious. We truly love Fresh Peach Pie, a classic American dish made with good Southern pea...
Depending on the size of tomatoes you find, this creative recipe can serve 4 to 6 comfortably. Serio...
Red Onion Marmalade is one of those incredibly delicious recipes known only to a few gourmands. It i...