Grilled Portobello Sandwich with Goat Cheese and Green Sauce is the kind of dish that can tempt the most ardent carnivore to try a veggie dish. Outrageously delish.
Assemble the sandwich with baby lettuce, grilled red onions, more goat cheese, roasted peppers and anything else you’d like. Be creative. This recipe is an open canvas awaiting your talents.
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 8 ounces goat cheese; sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup baby spinach
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 roasted cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Puree sauce ingredients in a blender.
- Rub mushrooms with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill rib side down first for four minutes.
- Turn over and spoon sauce over Portobello while on grill and continue to grill for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add slices of goat cheese, touch with a little bit more of the green sauce.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
Grilled Salmon with Blackberry-Cabernet Coulis is a regal dish that's sublime. Fit for a holiday din...
One of Spain's dessert treasures, Vanilla Ice Cream (Crema de La Dama Blanca) is an easy to make fro...
The luscious, creamy textures and delicious flavors of Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Sea Scallops ma...
Aromatic and seductive, this flavorful Thai soup is always a special treat. We used a small lobster ...