Grilled Pork Chop with a Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce is a joyful blend of flavors bringing out the best of the grilling season. A perfect pairing of both pork and peaches.
Grilled Pork Chop with a Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 center-cut pork chops, bone-in, about 1-inch thick
- 1 Cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/2 Cup canned, frozen or fresh peaches, pureed
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, freshly cracked
- vegetable oil, as needed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper, lightly brush with vegetable oil.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 150 degrees is reached.
- Combine the peach puree, barbeque sauce, vinegar and cracked pepper. Bring to a simmer. Brush this sauce on the chops during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with grilled asparagus, herbed mashed potatoes, and peach salsa.