Grilled Lime Chicken
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Cup dry white wine (or chablis)
- 6 chicken breast halves (4 ounces each) skinned, boned
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with Pam, place rack on grill over medium-hot coals. Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.
PER SERVING: 146 calories, 25.8 g protein, 2.9 g fat, 2.4 g carbohydrates 70 g cholesterol, 1.2 mg iron, 64 mg sodium, 21 mg calcium.