Grilled Lemon and Garlic Pork Chops is a Southwestern dish of exceptional flavor. Lemon and garlic enhance the caramelized taste of the grilled pork and the spices add a unique excitement to the palate.
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican spice blend
- salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1/4 Cup cilantro leaves
- Trim fat from pork chops. Rub both sides of each chop with garlic oil, then rub Mexican spice blend on each side. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops on stove-top grill pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over high heat until centers of chops are light pink, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over tops of chops during last minute of grilling.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves before serving.
The word stracciatella comes from the Italian stracciato which means torn or ragged. It is a kind of...
Coconut French Macaroons are light, airy confections made as meringues with flaked coconut. They bea...
This sauce falls just short of being classified as a marmalade, but remains a wonderful sauce as a t...
You'll simply adore the simple delights of Smoked Salmon Rice Salad with Apple Vinaigrette. Light, r...