Grilled Lemon and Garlic Pork Chops is a Southwestern dish of exceptional flavor. Lemon and garlic enhance the caramelized taste of the grilled pork and the spices add a unique excitement to the palate.
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican spice blend
- salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1/4 Cup cilantro leaves
- Trim fat from pork chops. Rub both sides of each chop with garlic oil, then rub Mexican spice blend on each side. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops on stove-top grill pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over high heat until centers of chops are light pink, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over tops of chops during last minute of grilling.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves before serving.
Sweet, sultry and seductive, Honey-Grilled Vegetables enhances the best of grilling, natural foods a...
Kvaefjordkake is the national dessert of Norway, and a mighty fine confection worthy of praise. The...
Boston Cream Pie is really a delicious cake and perfectly delightful, generally simple, and adored b...
This Naked Civil Servant dessert is named in tribute for a British eccentric. A classic rhubarb cris...