Grilled Lemon and Garlic Pork Chops is a Southwestern dish of exceptional flavor. Lemon and garlic enhance the caramelized taste of the grilled pork and the spices add a unique excitement to the palate.
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican spice blend
- salt, to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1/4 Cup cilantro leaves
- Trim fat from pork chops. Rub both sides of each chop with garlic oil, then rub Mexican spice blend on each side. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops on stove-top grill pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over high heat until centers of chops are light pink, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over tops of chops during last minute of grilling.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves before serving.
Apple Cheese Omelet has a delightful, crisp flavor from the apples, wonderfully complemented by the ...
The Roast Beef Blues Panini is a superb lunch recipe that perfectly satisfies the most intense hunge...
The simplicity of Classic Apple Crisp belies its integrity, humility and contrasting regal qualities...
An afternoon cup of tea or coffee is always best with a delicious piece of our moist Cinnamon Swirl ...