Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
Cold soups are easy to make because all they usually need is one quick turn in the blender. This rec...
The use of hard cider gives this autumnal turkey dish an astounding flavor worthy of being served at...
These incredible vegetarian burgers are a glorious option for lunch or dinner. Match them up with c...
A bit off the original Mexican recipe, this version adds bacon, Tabasco and a few other ingredients ...