Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
An American classic, this delicious, healthy and flavorful Alphabet Soup is complimented, wonderfull...
The flavors of Gazpacho Macaroni Salad complement its colorful composition, yielding a tasty treat t...
With rich aromatic flavor, the enticing Vegetable Consomme with Mushroom Ravioli offers added woodsy...
Game Hens with Olives makes an exceptional, exciting and alluring dinner. It is classy, but not aloo...