Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
Cannoli Siciliana are a traditional treat made and sold in Italian bakeries around the world. They a...
90-Minute Soft Pretzels are indeed a treat, and are eaten in Germany with mustard along side a stein...
Perfect for party or picnic, Chicken, Strawberry and Spinach Salad is a tasty, refreshing and fillin...
Baby-Back Ribs with Mostarda and Espresso Barbecue Sauce is an incredible Italian dish, with two ama...