Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
Strawberry Pie is a perennial favorite throughout the United States. With strawberries always availa...
The use of hard cider gives this autumnal turkey dish an astounding flavor worthy of being served at...
Armagnac Truffles are sultry, sexy, seductive morsels of soft chocolate that melts upon the palate. ...
Peach Cheesecake is one of the most delectable of the summertime cheesecakes. The fresh, sultry fla...