Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
Barbara Krasner's Apple-Cherry Cardamom Strudel is an extraordinary, unusual twist on the traditiona...
Classic Spinach Lasagna embodies all the glorious flavors of late summer and autumn in every bite. T...
The amazing flavor of this dish is sublimely complemented when served over Jasmine rice. Its rich T...
You can dislike cherries, or cherry pie, but you're going to love Black Cherry Ice Cream. Add dark c...