Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato is a glorious sandwich indeed, and such fun to eat and make. The flavor’s incredible and the experience well worth any effort. You’ll love this and so will friends and family. It will soon become a favorite!
- 8 Texas toast slices
- 4 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked or cured ham
- 8 ripe tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- To build each sandwich, spread 1/2 Tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of bread and 1/2 Tablespoon of honey mustard on the other side of the bread; place the buttered side down on a hot grill to brown.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese. Top one of the slices of bread with 1 ounce of ham and two tomato slices; grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; cut in half and serve.
Strawberries Caprese proves that in Italy the tomato isn't as widely used as Americans presume. Ber...
Not quite vegetarian, but still a meatless dish, Eggplant Parmigiana is a Neapolitan classic and a f...
Fresh Blueberry and Lemon Parfait is an absolute gem of a dessert. The exceptional blend of blueberr...
Oven French Fries offer a tasty, crunchy treat to accompany meats, burgers, seafood, or poultry dish...