The classic Corned Beef Sandwich is updated and enhanced by grilling it, giving it a crispy, crunchy texture on the outside and a complex blending of flavors within. Spectacular for lunch.
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons drained, prepared horseradish
- 8 sourdough bread slices
- 16 ounces sliced corned beef
- 4 ounces coleslaw (creamy)
- 8 Swiss cheese slices
- 8 teaspoons softened butter
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish.
- To build each sandwich, spread 1 1/4 Tablespoons horseradish mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread and layer as follows: bread, 4 ounces corned beef, 1 ounce coleslaw, 2 slices Swiss cheese, bread.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on each side of sandwich and grill until golden brown.
Named for our publisher's niece, Olivia, this exceptional and flavorful barbecue sauce is perfect fo...
Pumpkin Bread Pudding is richly flavored and greatly enhanced by an outstanding Bourbon sauce. You w...
When a recipe is legendary, it is flexible, as this recipe for Chocolate Truffles clearly presents. ...
An astonishingly delightful dessert with amazing flavor! Zuppa Inglese is a wonderful, layered confe...