The classic Corned Beef Sandwich is updated and enhanced by grilling it, giving it a crispy, crunchy texture on the outside and a complex blending of flavors within. Spectacular for lunch.
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons drained, prepared horseradish
- 8 sourdough bread slices
- 16 ounces sliced corned beef
- 4 ounces coleslaw (creamy)
- 8 Swiss cheese slices
- 8 teaspoons softened butter
- Combine mayonnaise and horseradish.
- To build each sandwich, spread 1 1/4 Tablespoons horseradish mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread and layer as follows: bread, 4 ounces corned beef, 1 ounce coleslaw, 2 slices Swiss cheese, bread.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on each side of sandwich and grill until golden brown.
The cookie version of the Pecan Pie, our Tassies are deliciously seductive delights and an absolute ...
An outstanding summertime delight, freshly made Raspberry Sorbet is always a great pleasure and far ...
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is an old classic, but is still a fresh and fruity dessert worth a try. P...
For a unique treat, serve your guests or family a bowl of Chilled Rhubarb Soup to start off an amazi...