Grilled Chicken with Mango Salad is a wonderful main-course salad that is perfect for picnics, family gatherings or everyday meals. The rich flavor of mango enhances the recipe. Raspberry Dressing enlivens the dish even more.
- 8 grilled chicken breasts, skinless, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- spinach leaves, fresh, thoroughly rinsed and dried (as much as you desire)
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 mangoes, peeled and pitted, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/2 Cup toasted almonds, sliced
- Raspberry Dressing (recipe follows)
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 Cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 Cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 Cups extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To assemble the salad, place desired amount of spinach on plates.
- Top with equal amounts red onion, chicken, mango, and almonds.
- Drizzle shaken dressing on top.
- Combine raspberry vinegar and cranberry juice.
- Slowly whip in oil to form an emulsion.
- Season with salt, and black pepper.
- Pour into a sealable bottle or container.
- Chill for later use. Shake vigorously before using.
Cold soups are easy to make because all they usually need is one quick turn in the blender. This rec...
Blitzkuchen mit Apfeln or Quick Cake with Apple is a delicious, simple apple cake with an incredible...
Avocado Gazpacho Soup is a delicate, tasty Mexican soup that is packed with incredible flavor and ta...
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy is an American classic - the embodiment of democratic ideals in ...