Grilled Chicken Paillard with Baby Greens and Basil Oil is an incredibly healthful recipe ideal for lunch or dinner. Light, refreshing and tasty, it makes an easy to prepare meal your family will enjoy.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 Cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh thyme, chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- 3/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound Mesclun salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 Cup red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil, chopped finely
- Pound chicken breast thin; sprinkle with parsley, thyme, salt and pepper. Rub lightly with olive oil and place on hot grill. Turn once; do not overcook.
- Place grilled breast on a plate. Mix onion and Mesclun greens.
- Slice diagonally into 2 pieces and arrange on plate with few more salad leaves and onion on top of the chicken paillard.
- Whisk together extra-virgin olive oil and basil. Drizzle over chicken.
Absolutely flavorful, Caribbean Ginger Turkey is delectably marinated, picking up wonderful taste an...
Grilled Lemon and Garlic Pork Chops is a Southwestern dish of exceptional flavor. Lemon and garlic ...
The classic Alsatian dish, Quiche Lorraine, provides a warm, comforting slice of pleasure that bring...
Nonna LaRuffa's Pignolata's aromatic, crunchy nuggets melt in the mouth. This delectable dessert is ...