This lightened version skips the traditionally breaded and fried cutlet in favor of simply prepare meat, making Grilled Chicken Milanese a marvelous, flavorful and delicious meal your waistline will not regret.
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 Cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Heat grill or pan to high. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill or saute in olive oil, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, radishes, tomatoes and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
Salmon Burgers with Smoked Cheese pair luscious salmon with smokey goodness, producing a superb comb...
Chunky Fruit Barbecue Marinade and Chutney is perfect with grilled or baked pork, fish, poultry or g...
Consomme Madrilene is one of the classics served in French restaurants or homes. Simple, delightfull...
Many a great seafood soup starts with a well-made Crab Stock. This recipe is one of the best we've m...