This lightened version skips the traditionally breaded and fried cutlet in favor of simply prepare meat, making Grilled Chicken Milanese a marvelous, flavorful and delicious meal your waistline will not regret.
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 Cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Heat grill or pan to high. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill or saute in olive oil, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, radishes, tomatoes and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
Danish for Apple Cake, Æblekage is an exceptional, unusual method of preparing an absolutely delight...
White Chocolate Truffles offer pleasures, in the form of a morsel of white chocolate, never known to...
Simple to prepare, delicious and a family favorite, your holiday guests will love Maple Glazed Carro...
Many people have come to love the taste of our Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream. The Japanese tea has heal...