This lightened version skips the traditionally breaded and fried cutlet in favor of simply prepare meat, making Grilled Chicken Milanese a marvelous, flavorful and delicious meal your waistline will not regret.
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 Cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- Heat grill or pan to high. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill or saute in olive oil, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, radishes, tomatoes and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
Escoffier's classic dessert was created for Australian singer Nellie Melba, but today it reaches new...
Lemon Meringue Pie is an alluring, sultry and delicious confection with a light, sweet topping that ...
This is classic New York fare-the perfect blending of international flavors that makes this city so ...
An incredible dish to start a dinner or for a luncheon main course, Korean Kimchi Beef Rolls will en...