Grilled Balsamic Chicken offers superb flavor with every bite. Grilling caramelizes the natural sugars in balsamic vinegar resulting in a delightful flavor. Perfect in summertime.
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mix the marinade in a sealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken into the bag, seal it.
- Marinate in the refrigerator up to two hours.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Use the marinade glaze the chicken while grilling.
- Serve hot or cold.
The unquestionable flavors of Sopa de Tortilla are singularly matched by the impeccable nutritional ...
Light, refreshing, crunchy, spicy and so delectable that one could enjoy this salad every day and ne...
Apple-Pecan Cobbler makes a spectacular dessert, topped with ice cream and bit of caramel sauce, it ...
Cuban-style Skirt Steak is a glorious dish to prepare and enjoy. The intoxicatingly rich herbal fla...