Grilled Balsamic Chicken offers superb flavor with every bite. Grilling caramelizes the natural sugars in balsamic vinegar resulting in a delightful flavor. Perfect in summertime.
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mix the marinade in a sealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken into the bag, seal it.
- Marinate in the refrigerator up to two hours.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Use the marinade glaze the chicken while grilling.
- Serve hot or cold.
Chicken Cacciatore is beloved classic is always a treat for young and old. A most essential recipe f...
Athenian Rice Pudding is the recipe you find in Greek-owned diners. Creamy, flavorful, comforting an...
The flavor of these tasty Grilled Eggplant Cheeseless Pizzas is exceptional. Smoky, sweet, crisp sen...
Rich, sultry, seductive and alluring, Chilled Avocado and Grapefruit Soup with Chipotle Chile Puree ...