Grilled Balsamic Chicken offers superb flavor with every bite. Grilling caramelizes the natural sugars in balsamic vinegar resulting in a delightful flavor. Perfect in summertime.
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mix the marinade in a sealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken into the bag, seal it.
- Marinate in the refrigerator up to two hours.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Use the marinade glaze the chicken while grilling.
- Serve hot or cold.
Our tasteful Sherried Barley Soup provides a perfect potage of earthy flavors and ingredients to soo...
When a recipe is legendary, it is flexible, as this recipe for Chocolate Truffles clearly presents. ...
The extraordinary taste of Caramel Shortbread is enhanced with an optional sprinkling of sea salt in...
A refreshingly flavorful recipe that brings a taste of summertime to your plate. Chipotle Chocolate...