Grilled Balsamic Chicken offers superb flavor with every bite. Grilling caramelizes the natural sugars in balsamic vinegar resulting in a delightful flavor. Perfect in summertime.
- 1/2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Mix the marinade in a sealable plastic bag.
- Place chicken into the bag, seal it.
- Marinate in the refrigerator up to two hours.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Use the marinade glaze the chicken while grilling.
- Serve hot or cold.
What can be said about Turkey Gravy except "pass the gravy please"? Wonderfully delicious. Pairs per...
The Neujahrspretzel is a great tradition in Germany, particularly in Bavaria where they're a staple ...
The Spanish Potato Omelet from Castile is an exceptional blend of simple flavors which compound to c...
The addition of port wine to the filling adds a unique richness to Apple Pie with Port and Cheddar C...