A fast and easy aromatic dressing that’s best suited for salads, but also makes an exceptional dip for vegetables. Incredible as a spread for sandwiches.
Green Goddess Dressing
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dressings
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- parsley sprigs, fresh basil, fresh tarragon
- 2 ounces anchovy fillets; drained
- 2 Tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth. (When necessary, stop the blender and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.)
- Serve as a dip or salad dressing. Makes an incredible spread for sandwiches.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.