Green beans make a superb side dish for a variety of main courses and this flavorful version makes them much better. You may also substitute cut or whole string beans, carrots, broccoli or cauliflower in this versatile recipe.
- 9 ounces cut green beans; frozen (1 package)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 Cup water, boiling
- 1 teaspoon dillweed or dillseed
- Place frozen green beans in saucepan with boiling water, bouillon cube, and dill. Cover; bring to a boil.
- Separate beans with a fork, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Stir in butter and serve.