Gazpacho Rápido is a speedy, flavorful chilled soup that tempts and tantalizes the taste-buds with tasty morsels of fresh vegetables.
While this is low-cal, those of you in sunnier climates may find this great recipe easier to enjoy these days. You will still like it after (if and when) you come back from the health club, which you’ll promise to do much more often, starting next Monday!
- 32 ounces v-8 juice
- 1 green pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, seed, chopped
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Cup curried mayo or sour cream
- Whirl all ingredients in a blender of food processor, adjust to your personal preference. You may need to process two batches to avoid overflow.
- Pour mixture into large pitcher; refrigerate, or add 6 to 7 ice cubes to hasten chilling.
- Serve with a dollop of curried mayonnaise or sour cream, if your calorie counter can handle it!