Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn is a glorious blending of American and Italian flavors, celebrating the best flavors and yielding exceptional taste sensations. The sweetness of the corn works well with the tangy, salty flavor of Parmesan and mellow flavor of butter and garlic. Basil adds a refreshing herbal quality.
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat grill to 350 to 400 degrees F.
- Remove husks and silks from corn. Combine grated garlic and butter in a small bowl. Melt butter in microwave for 10 - 15 seconds on high.
- Grill corn until lightly charred and deep, bright yellow (about 15 - 20 minutes).
- Brush garlic butter over corn and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese over the whole ear. Garnish with chopped basil.