Garlic Herb Roasted Coulotte is incredibly flavorful, with a rich taste of beef, garlic, pepper and herbs, this mouthwatering dish makes a perfect meal.
Garlic Herb Roasted Coulotte
Coulotte is a French term for a Top Sirloin steak that is boneless and well trimmed.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 top sirloin steaks (coulottes)
- 4 Tablespoons butter, salted
- Garlic Herb Blend (recipe follows)
Garlic Herb Blend
- 2 Tablespoons dried leaf marjoram
- 2 Tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 Tablespoons dried rosemary leaves
- 2 Tablespoons dried leaf basil
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Season coulotte on both sides with the Garlic Herb rub.
- Place on a rack and roast for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Place in a slow cook oven and cook to an internal temperature of 130 to 135 degrees for Rare to Medium rare (about 20 to 25 minutes).
- Top each steak with a tablespoon pat of butter or brush with melted butter.
The Garlic Herb Blend may be stored for up to 3 months in a tightly sealed container.