Author: Barbara Norman
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 1 small cauliflower head; washed and divided into flowerets
- 3/4 Cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg; beaten with
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender (10 to 15 minutes).
- Drain, dip in bread crumbs, then in beaten egg, and again in bread crumbs.
- Fry until brown in 1/2 cup olive oil heated to the verge of smoking.
- Drain briefly on paper and serve.
Recipe Source: THE SPANISH COOKBOOK by Barbara Norman