Simply delicious. We truly love this classic American pie made with good Southern peaches, and full of sweet, comforting flavor. The perfect dessert for Summer, with little or no baking. Seriously good with a scoop of premium quality ice cream on the side.
- 1 9-inch baked pie shell or crumb crust
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Cups water
- 3 ounces orange or peach gelatin
- 3 Cups fresh peaches; pitted, peeled and sliced
- whipped cream; optional
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and water in a saucepan. Bring to a quick boil. Cook until thickened and clear. Add the gelatin, stirring well to incorporate.
- Arrange the peaches in the pie shell.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the peaches and refrigerate at least two hours, uncovered.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired, or serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
- Place leftover pie in a container and keep refrigerated.
An American treasure, Buttercrunch Popcorn is a snack full of sticky, buttery, sweet fun and flavor....
Chunky Fruit Barbecue Marinade and Chutney is perfect with grilled or baked pork, fish, poultry or g...
Your palate will treasure the delights of Roasted Fennel, Garlic and Olives for its blending of swee...
To say that Shrimp Scampi and Pasta is aromatic is to say a silk gown is just a dress. This exceptio...